The phpMyAdmin project extends a special thanks to the companies who wish to support us in a recurring way.
Contact us to have your company listed here!
Becoming a sponsor
Sponsorship conditions and advantages
- A sponsor has to commit to a yearly amount depending on the sponsorship level
- Sponsorships are always on an annual basis and are not refundable once paid
- Within a sponsorship level, sponsors are listed in the chronological order of their joining the sponsorship program
- We reserve the right to change sponsorship levels in the future
- The logo (if applicable) needs to be a static image, PNG is preferred
- The link needs to point to the sponsor's homepage
- The text (for text link or alternative text for image) can contain only your company name
- We're not accepting sponsors in the following areas: adult content, gambling-related, binary options sites, or sites linking to illegal content
- The sponsorship terms are non negotiable and we do not provide any discounts to the sponsorship levels
Before starting the process make sure your sponsorship fits our conditions. If unsure ask us at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Please get in touch with us by
writing to <email@example.com>
and we will provide you payment information together with invoice.
The invoice can be paid by wire transfer, ACH, or
paper check, and instructions for payment will be provided with the
invoice. These methods of payment save the phpMyAdmin project a lot
in credit card processing fees, and puts more of your sponsorship to
work in supporting our project. For Bronze level you can pay conveniently
Received payment is processed by Software
Freedom Conservancy. This usually takes about one week, but might be
delayed in times they are heavily loaded.
Your link and/or logo is placed to our website (depending on your sponsorship level).
phpMyAdmin is a member project of Software
Freedom Conservancy. Conservancy is
a not-for-profit organization that provides financial and administrative
assistance to open source projects. Since Conservancy is a 501(c)(3) charity
incorporated in New York, donors can often deduct the donation on their USA
If you use phpMyAdmin or offer it to your customers, please consider
sponsoring the project with a yearly donation. The money will be used to
improve phpMyAdmin, bring phpMyAdmin developers to conferences and to cover
costs for services required to run the project.
Please note that we might refuse to link to some sites which
we consider unethical or inappropriate.
Thank you for your support!
The phpMyAdmin project is grateful to our technology partners for their services.
Our downloads are accelerated by content delivery network.
GitHub provides hosting for our source code and issue tracker.
BrowserStack is running our Selenium tests in real browsers.
Scrutinizer helps us improve code quality.
Our translations are being done on Hosted Weblate.