- [core] better support for vendor customisation (based on what Debian needs)
- RFE #2127987 warn when session.gc_maxlifetime is less than cookie validity
- RFE #2100910 configurable default charset for import
- RFE #1913541 link to InnoDB status when error 150 occurs
- RFE #1927189 strip ` from column names on import
- RFE #1821619 LeftFrameDBSeparator can be an array
- patch #1821619 [privileges] Extra back reference when editing table-specific privileges, thanks to Herman van Rink
- patch #2356575 [display] Sortable database columns, thanks to Bryce Thornton
- patch #2486825 [lang] Wrong string in setup script hints, thanks to Isaac Bennetch
- patch #2498350 [cleanup] XHTML cleanup, thanks to Virsacer
- patch #2494192 [display] Possibility of disabling the sliders, thanks to Virsacer
- patch #2506831 [privileges] Create user for existing database, thanks to Herman van Rink and Virsacer
- patch #2505255 [privileges] Cleanup, thanks to Virsacer
- bug #2414056 [auth] AllowNoPasswordRoot error message is too vague
- patch #2596230 [XHTML] View table headers/footers completely, thanks to Virsacer
- patch #2602633 [core] support column name having square brackets, thanks to Herman van Rink
- [lang] Lithuanian update, thanks to Rytis Slatkevicius
- [auth] New setting AllowNoPassword (supercedes AllowNoPasswordRoot) that applies to all accounts (even the anonymous user)
- patch #2652972 [relation] Missing code with hashing for relationship editing, thanks to knittl
- RFE #2123386 Added option to disable mcrypt warning.
- bug #2648502 Request-URI Too Large error from Location header
- RFE #1731967 Check for relations support on main page.
- RFE #2186820 Explanation for using Host table.
- RFE #1369509 Link to download more themes.
- RFE #1666487 Add option to generate password on change password page.
- RFE #1694104 Allow logging of user status with Apache.
- patch #2649087 None default is different than other None in some languages.
- [lang] Chinese Simplified update, thanks to Shanyan Baishui
- patch #2550286 [display] Sort arrows problem, thanks to Virsacer
- [security] warn about existence of config directory on main page
- patch #2706761 [lang] Polish update, thanks to Pawel Smolinski
- patch #2715142 [export] (RFE #2416960, escape new line in CSV export), thanks to Derek Schaefer
- patch #2727250 Optimizations for PHP loops, thanks to Haeber
- bug #2650776 [import] SQL_MODE not saved during Partial Import
- patch #1863739 [auth] cache control missing (PHP-CGI), thanks to stmfd
- patch #2750541 [parser] Incorrect parsing of constraints in ALTER TABLE, thanks to Yannick Betemps
- patch #2735162 [status] Server status * replication, thanks to Tomas Srnka
- patch #2745215  Multi-row change with "]" improved, thanks to Virsacer
- RFE #2657696 Automatically copy generated password
- bug #2787162 [interface] Table with name 'log_views' is incorrectly displayed as a view
- patch #2665440 Detect mcrypt initialization failure
- [lang] Galician update, thanks to Xosé Calvo
- [lang] Swedish update, thanks to Björn T. Hallberg
- [lang] Norwegian update, thanks to Sven-Erik Andersen
- [lang] Catalan update, thanks to Xavier Navarro
- [lang] Finnish update, thanks to Jouni Kahkonen
- [lang] Hungarian update, thanks to Jozsef Tamas Herczeg
- bug #2785912 [doc] no ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in list of attributes
Sorry, but no files to download are available for this release. Most likely this is too old release and we didn't find it in our archives.
Since July 2015 all phpMyAdmin releases are cryptographically signed by the
releasing developer. You should verify that the signature matches the archive
you have downloaded. Verification instructions are placed in our
documentation in the Verifying phpMyAdmin releases chapter.