Welcome to the first beta for phpMyAdmin 3.1.0. This version has a new setup mechanism and supports BLOBstreaming and the Swekey hardware authentication.
PHP 5.2+, MySQL 5.0+; refer to Documentation.html for required PHP extensions
- [auth] Support for Swekey hardware authentication
- BLOBstreaming support
- new setup script
- patch #2067462 [lang] link FAQ references in messages
- [auth] cookie auth now autogenerates blowfish_secret, but it has some limitations and you still should set it in config file
- [auth] cookie authentication is now the default
- [auth] do not allow root user without password unless explicitly enabled by AllowNoPasswordRoot
- rfe #1892243 [export] more links to documentation
- rfe #1778908 [auth] arbitrary server auth can now also accept port
- rfe #1612724 [export] add option to export without comments
- rfe #1276463 [search] Search empty/not empty values
- rfe #823652 [structure] ENUM values: field size too small
Sorry, but no files to download are available for this release. Most likely this is too old release and we didn't find it in our archives.
Since July 2015 all phpMyAdmin releases are cryptographically signed by the
releasing developer. You should verify that the signature matches the archive
you have downloaded. Verification instructions are placed in our
documentation in the Verifying phpMyAdmin releases chapter.