- Improved readability of setup panels
- PDF schema: automatic layout for InnoDB
- Font size selector on main page
- Export: support for procedures and functions
- Can hide "Create Database" dialog
- Customizable link under left logo
- Export: "Open Document Text", "Open Document Spreadsheet" formats
- Export: new plugin architecture
- User management: can create a db with the same name as created user
- Use IEC binary units (KiB, MiB, ...)
- Import: SQL compatibility selector
- Possibility of using external authentication and use an empty MySQL password
- Display MySQL warnings
- Links to language-specific MySQL doc whenever possible
Version compatible with PHP 4+ and MySQL 3+.
Sorry, but no files to download are available for this release. Most likely this is too old release and we didn't find it in our archives.
Since July 2015 all phpMyAdmin releases are cryptographically signed by the
releasing developer. You should verify that the signature matches the archive
you have downloaded. Verification instructions are placed in our
documentation in the Verifying phpMyAdmin releases chapter.