- PHP 5.1.2 compatibility
- Possibility to hide databases
- Configurable memory limit for import/export
- Better support for CGI
- Web-based setup
- (rc2) no longer needs a .htaccess in the main directory
- XSS vulnerability (set_theme)
- mysqli problems with zend.ze1_compatibility_mode enabled
- setup script did not save the mysql/mysqli extension
- XSS vulnerability (calling directly css files under themes)
- other XSS vulnerabilities (lang, theme, db)
Version compatible with PHP 4+ and MySQL 3+.
Sorry, but no files to download are available for this release. Most likely this is too old release and we didn't find it in our archives.
Since July 2015 all phpMyAdmin releases are cryptographically signed by the
releasing developer. You should verify that the signature matches the archive
you have downloaded. Verification instructions are placed in our
documentation in the Verifying phpMyAdmin releases chapter.