- Bugfix: Query By Example now works with high error- reporting levels.
- Bugfix: 'End' on the navigation bar in Browse and Select mode now functions correctly.
- Added random access option to the navigation bar in table Select and Browse mode
- Added form for changing the number of rows displayed per page.
- Bugfix: Reading SQL dumps had magic quotes problems.
- Added support for wildcards in MySQL user authentication system.
- Added support to edit/delete rows in table without primary key.
- Added support for mysqldump-like Complete Inserts (ie. optionally adding the field list to the dumps).
- Changed the table browsing mode to display Prev/Next links also on top of the rows.
- Added authentication on a per-table basis.
- Added print views for tables and databases.
- Added link to browse table from left frame (copied from phpPgAdmin).
- Security: Fixed possible security issue with reading SQL dumps.
- Fixed some more PHP 4.0 issues (warnings, problems with 0/empty().
Version compatible with PHP 4+ and MySQL 3+.
Since July 2015 all phpMyAdmin releases are cryptographically signed by the
releasing developer. You should verify that the signature matches the archive
you have downloaded. Verification instructions are placed in our
documentation in the Verifying phpMyAdmin releases chapter.