- Changed display_table() to show the number of found records.
- Changed display_table() to align=right for numeric fields.
- Changed all PHP3 opening tags to the XML-compliant version.
- Added a "query by example" to tbl_select.php3.
- Added the possibility to specify the length of input- fields when inserting to a table.
- Changed the input-fields to have a maxlength equivalent to the field's size.
- Bugfix: Corrected a typo in tbl_create.php3
- Added a checkbox to the load-data-infile function to allow existing data to be overwritten.
- Added authentification: now you can log with any valid MySQL- user (through HTTP-auth).
- Added the possibility to show only one database (useful when you want to let users adminstrate one own database).
- Added an "Empty" command to tbl_properties.php3.
- Added support for UNIQUE keys when creating a table or adding a field.
- Bugfix: the dump of a table didn't show the correct table-name.
- Bugfix: Inserting a CVS-file with single-quote enclosed fields didn't work.
Since July 2015 all phpMyAdmin releases are cryptographically signed by the
releasing developer. You should verify that the signature matches the archive
you have downloaded. Verification instructions are placed in our
documentation in the Verifying phpMyAdmin releases chapter.