- Bugfix: Delete didn't work correctly when a table's primary key spanned multiple colums.
- Changed the texfile-import funtion to import text-files directly from the local file-system via file-upload.
- Added a confirmation when a custom SQL-query was completed succesfully.
- Changed the background image so that the page is readable even with crappy browsers (like IE 4.x or Navigator 4.5/Mac) that don't interpret style sheets correctly.
- Changed tbl_addfield.php3 to allow specifying a primary key or an index when adding a field.
- Added the possibility to create a dump from a table. (port from mysqldump.c)
- Added the missing TODO file.
Sorry, but no files to download are available for this release. Most likely this is too old release and we didn't find it in our archives.
Since July 2015 all phpMyAdmin releases are cryptographically signed by the
releasing developer. You should verify that the signature matches the archive
you have downloaded. Verification instructions are placed in our
documentation in the Verifying phpMyAdmin releases chapter.